From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Donna
Sent: Tuesday, May 16, 2006 12:30 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Today, rain

Feel free to use Rich's rain dance and move it off of me and towards you...

It is about to pour here any minute, but I did get to see the sun this
morning...been awhile.

Even my boss realizes I need to be in my garden...
told me this morning, leave early on the days with great weather. Sounds
like a plan...

Donna