Re: RAIN IN NE

Keeping good thoughts on the interview for you. We were unseasonably warm the past 2 days, 95 Monday and at least 99 on Tuesday. Hoping DH remembered to water the tomato & cucumber plants this afternoon. He was snoozing when I left for work at 2:30. I'll see how they look in the morning. One more 3-11pm shift then I'm back to daysfor a while. Can't wait. This night owl stuff is for the birds. Don't know how Melody manages night shift with everything else she has going.
Judy B z 6 Idaho, peonies & iris popping open, dogwoods fading fast in this heat.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Theresa" <tchessie1@sbcglobal.net>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, May 16, 2006 9:35 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] RAIN IN NE

Sorry to hear they're now drowning in rain. But, I'm so glad I wasn't there on vacation this week. That would have just s*&*ed. On the otherhand, we are now roasting! 15 degrees about normal- I hope this isn't a pattern we stay in for the summer! (not really intersted in find out how hot 130 degree feels). OH! I nearly forgot! A company in San Diego is flying my husband down for a 2nd interview this Thursday! Yeah! We are so hoping he gets this job.

Theresa

Pam Evans wrote:

Yo folks, what is up w/ all that rain in the NE?? Saw some pics while
getting dressed this morning. Looks like Agnes all over again. I pray
that doesn't come to pass. I pray even more it stops there and comes here.
We could use a foot over a 4-5 day period. Be just what the doctor ordered.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX