From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Aplfgcnys@aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, May 16, 2006 6:45 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Paulownia

Are there many tung oil trees there now?  When I was a child
in the Florida panhandle (we're talking dark ages now), a
prominent citizen of the town who was also a wealthy banker
planted the streets of the town with tung oil trees.  He said it
would eventually provide a source of income and wealth for
the town.  I haven't been in that town for more than 50 years,
but I somehow suspect that his philanthropic gesture has not
paid off.
Auralie

In a message dated 05/16/2006 8:23:45 PM Eastern Daylight Time,