RE: Re: A lovely garden

I know what you mean about not wanting to leave home
for work... been there!

It is a shame that they couldn't save the botanic
garden. Did they have some kind of volunteer group?
Are they going to have somekind of plant sale in the
hopes of preserving some species?

I enlarged many flower beds in the last few years.
Then life/work got in the way... and now I am thinking
about converting some back to lawn. But of course, I
don't have time to do that either. It really is a mess
out there.

--- Johnson Cyndi D Civ 95 CG/SCSRT