Re: Paulownia

Did you know that Paulownia was one of the trees featured in 'Fine Gardening's" May issue on garden design?
zem
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, May 17, 2006 9:30 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Paulownia

Yep, a definate possibility.

But I also think that the powers that decide this got
caught a few times in waiting too long, so now they
jump on it and over react at times.

Donna

--- Daryl <pulis@mindspring.com> wrote:

The biggest problem with invasive aliens is with
those that have copious
amounts of seed that are spread by migrating birds.
They may not be invasive
in my area, so I think that they're safe to grow.
Unfortunately, birds
spread seed over thousands of square miles, often
into habitat that will
support the plant all too well.