Since we have had 9 days of rain in a row here,
figured I would check out the weather. We are going
for the record of 11 days, but looks like today will
be sunny, so that's out... which is FINE with me.

Although it looks like we are going to get a break
here, NE is going to get hit again... my heart goes
out to those folks.

And to those south/SE of me... watch out, they are
claiming you will be hit tonight.

So what are the plans of the weekend?  Nothing
interesting here... but hoping it drys up today so I
can get some garden work done.

but we all know these weatherman lie... it was to be
sunny here yesterday, but then the storm and hail hit
mid day.... sigh.