From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Jesse Bell
Sent: Friday, May 19, 2006 11:35 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Re: A lovely garden

Nice Pics Cyndi. You must be a full time "at home" person to keep up with
all of that! Wonderful gardens.

TeichFlora@aol.com wrote:
Wow, Cyndi....I'd die for property that large. Great job. Man, I could
defintely enjoy morning walk abouts there! Thanks for sharing.
Noreen
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

In a message dated 5/16/2006 7:35:48 PM Central Standard Time,