Re: Sad Time at My House

Thanks, you all. And, Auralie, I tell myself that all the time because I do know it's true. I always accept the fact that there is danger for them in the world. I have provided shelter, food and neutering, which I know has enabled all of them to live longer than they would have on their own.
zem
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Friday, May 19, 2006 9:28 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Sad Time at My House

Oh Zem - I am so very terribly sorry!   That is just heartbreaking to hear
and worse for you.  If I can do anything just say the word!!

So sorry, Zem. It really hurts when we lose our feline friends. We
feel so helpless. Just tell yourself they had happier lives because
of your care. My deepest sympathy. Auralie

In a message dated 05/19/2006 8:25:14 PM Eastern Daylight Time,