Re: Grandangel is here....

What a wonderful life! Thanks for sharing it with us.
Tricia
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Friday, May 19, 2006 10:07 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Grandangel is here....

Thanks Barb. Her daddy has a German name, but he was born on Christmas
Day, so his full name is Christopher Emil Felthous. (Like...way German)
and he is just the neatest son-in-law. When Emilia was in utero, he read
her books, sang songs to her, talked to her..and last night (well, early
this morning actually) when he held her for the first timehe cried and
cried and then when he could talk, he said, Hello angel..Ive been
waiting to hold you and she opened her eyes and looked right at his
face, and this look of recognition came over hershe knew that voice
immediately. I cried. It was so awesome. My husband bought that book
written by Billy Crystal called "I Already Know I Love You". He wrote it
for his daughter who was having her first baby, and it was a girl. And
it's just the perfect book. Daughter and SIL told my husband that he had
to be the first person to read it to her....so they are saving it for
when he can hold her and read to her. Such a great

night.

sundrops@earthlink.net wrote:
Jesse - very cool! I love the name -- I think the Spanish form of Emily is
spelled Emilia --
Best wishes to you and your family --
--Barb, Grass Valley CA
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jesse Bell"