RE: Sad Time at My House

How terrible!!!  It is hard enough to lose one pet.

I have known several people who live in CA that have lost their small dogs
and cats to predators.  Are your dogs around to sound the alarm and protect
them?  Some dogs will do that when they have been raised with cats and know
they are your property.