report of day

From: pdickson [mailto:pdickson@sbcglobal.net]
Sent: Saturday, May 20, 2006 12:50 AM
To: Bonnie & Bill Morgan
Subject: report of day

Thank you for all the birthday wishes.  I had a wonderful day!
I do have a wonderful husband.  We went to OKC and dropped by a favorite
nursery that I never take time to go by.
We bought 3 more "Becky" daisies, 3 "Texas Rose" Scuttelaria suffrutescens,
one nice black elephant ear plant in 5 gallon pot, one nice variegated
fallopia.  Have any of you grown the last 3 plants?  I have grown the Becky
daisy for a couple of years and think it is the best for cut flowers all
summer into fall.