Re: weather - Ceres

HI Ceres,

Been busy and not checking my email, sorry.

Today was wonderful, but expecting storms tonight, a
cold front, then warm weather mid week right after
another T-storm. Sounds like you will see all our
weather in the short time you will be here.

I live about an hour and fifteen min from Naperville-
south to south east. Definately not in the area you
will be in, as you will be traveling north.

Why does everyone but me know where things are around
here... sigh. Don't think I have been to Trudi
Semple's garden, but for some reason it sounds
familar.

What garden center are they taking you too?

Donna