Re: report of day

I have grown the black toro before. Not sure about how
it grows in the soil, but it in a pond it is great,
but had to be situated so it didn't blow over in the
wind.

I had to give it a backdrop of something light in
color. Being black, it can blend in a shadow too well
and never be seen... until it gets big and says, YO! I
am here. LOL!

Donna

--- Bonnie & Bill Morgan <wmorgan972@ameritech.net>