Re: weather - Ceres

If you were there over a weekend, it probably would
have happened, but doubt I will get up there Mon-Wed
as I leave for work at 5:00 and get home around 6:30-7
and am usually beat by the time I get home. But maybe
I will have an easy week and get off early.(wishful
thinking)

You might talk to Chris L- he grew up in that
neighborhood and might have a suggestion on where to
eat or shop for plants. Sometime little known
nurseries provide some interesting plants.

Donna