From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Chris Petersen
Sent: Saturday, May 20, 2006 5:42 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: RE: [CHAT] A lovely weekend

It was nice to look at your garden pictures.  It's so different where you
live, being a high desert environment and all. Creating an oasis in all that
arid terrain must be satisfying.  That's some vegetable garden!  I'm lucky
to get a couple of tomatoes planted along with my favorite herbs. I liked
the nice combinations of plant material in your gardens. You have a tea
house?  I'm impressed!

Chris Petersen
Northport, Long Island, New York
 Zone 7a (Average min temp 50 - 00)