Care Package for Soldiers

O.K., my son called me from the call center - but he forgot to write
down the name of the person who mailed that BOX! The call center is
almost a mile from his bunk. Anyway...he said, "Mom, I got a box filled
with books and some CD's from somebody from Texas, a library or
something, that said they were a gardening pen-pal of yours" I said who
was it? He said, "DUH..I forgot to write down the name!". So, he said he
would send out a note of thanks today. He put the box inside his door
with the flaps open and it didn't take long for the guys to start
popping in saying "Hambleton, who are those books for?" and he told them
it was now the camp "library - to help themselves and when they were
done, bring them back so others can read it". They were THRILLED to get
new books. So thank you!!!