Re: Euphorbia Diamond Frost

It was in the upper 80s here today and sunny. I'm sure you must be ready for warmer weather -- brrr.
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, May 22, 2006 4:37 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Euphorbia Diamond Frost

Hope it does well for me. I just couldn't leave it sitting there.

Temps were in the low 40s last night and terribly windy. The
tomatoes I had in hanging pots were looking sad so I took them
in. Took in the Euphorbia, too, because I didn't know how hardy
it is. Today is still chilly - not out of the 50s and windy. I'm
ready for warm weather.

In a message dated 05/22/2006 5:32:51 PM Eastern Daylight Time,