To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, May 22, 2006 7:19 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Care Package for Soldiers

I confess, it was I and the Friends of the Library where I work. We have lots of books and cd's and we need a place to send them, so you really did us a service. If they need more, let me know. We have more to send. And thanks to Kitty's great instructions about mailing media mail, the cost was very reasonable. The FOTL were thrilled to help.

Kitty, have you heard from Sam? Did his box arrive? They went out the same day -- May 4 -- so Neal's arrived fairly quickly.

I'm so glad they got there and the guys and girls were glad to get them! When you write him, tell him all the thanks are from us!

scottie