Re: weeding...

A gardener's work is never done. Thank the Goddess. I know I always have
something to do outside, and I look forward to being outside in the
evenings...and have to drag myself back in!! Last night it was DARK
before I decided to go in. I was sitting by my little chiminea in the
front garden, watching the flames and it just hypnotizes me.

Theresa <tchessie1@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
  Add me to the needs to weed list! I meant to get out and do it this
weekend, but got caught up in other projects instead (e.g. painting the
garage door), washing the cats, cleaning the filth out of the house,
etc. And so, it rained much of yesterday off and on and all last
night. So, I'm sure a zillion more weeds have popped up and are just
waiting for me this weekend. But- at least it is a 3 day weekend- I'd
forgotten that.

Theresa