RE: weeds, plants and the weekend

I just finished a delightful and oft cited book by Elizabeth Marshall
Thomas, "The Hidden Life of Dogs".  She just observed her dogs, let them
train themselves, followed them on foot and bike, and made delightful
notes.  Her first experience with a husky named Misha led her to calculate
a 200-500-square-mile range around Cambridge.  He never got lost.  Another
of her husky's, a female, always got lost.  She would finally find a front
porch and sit until the owners checked her tag, called, and she was taken
home.

So, we plan to add a chip when Sweet Honey Biscuit has her annual and I
think I'll get a tag made with our telephone number.

I had planned to do some quilting this afternoon but I think my arms are
going to require more rest.

Have a wonderful day in your gardens.

Behalf
> Of Bonnie Holmes
> Sent: Tuesday, May 23, 2006 1:39 PM
> To: gardenchat@hort.net
> Subject: RE: [CHAT] weeds, plants and the weekend
>
> I only mowed this weekend.  Today was lovely...soft breeze, blue skies.
We