From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Aplfgcnys@aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, May 23, 2006 3:53 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] Re: Help, Chris, computer problem

Whew!  After four frustrating hours I finally got through to a Dell
technician who told me what key-strokes I needed to know.
Took him less than 30 seconds to fix the problem.  I guess I just hit a
wrong button somehow.  Just call me klutzy.

In a message dated 05/23/2006 1:48:51 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Aplfgcnys
For some stupid reason my monitor screen has turned on its side, and I can't
find a way to get it back uprignt.  I have done system restore a couple of
times, and gone to all the tech-help sites I have used before with no luck.
I must have done something stupid, but I don't know what, but it's driving
me nuts and giving me a stiff neck reading sideways.