Re: Help, Chris, computer problem

Chris, if you want to keep this for reference, all I needed to do was
Alt Ctrl up arrow (8)
Somehow I had hit Alt Ctrl side arrow (4) which turned it around.
Hope I never need to know this again, but if I do, I hope I can
remember where I wrote it down.

In a message dated 05/23/2006 4:05:11 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
lindsey@mallorn.com writes:
> For some stupid reason my monitor screen has turned on its side, and
> I can't find a way to get it back uprignt.  I have done system restore a
> couple of times, and gone to all the tech-help sites I have used
> before with no luck.  I must have done something stupid, but I
> don't know what, but it's driving me nuts and giving me a stiff
> neck reading sideways.

Hi Auralie,

   Unfortunately, I have no idea.  :(

   But by now I would've turned my monitor sideways.  :)