Re: My Twins' Graduation

Great looking kids, Jesse. Congratulations all around. What are the twins going to do for an encore?

On May 24, 2006, at 2:50 PM, Jesse Rene Bell wrote:

My Twins' Graduation
These are some pics of me and my girls on graduation night. The bear is
"Military Bear". I told my son when he left for Iraq that Military Bear
would be present for all family events that Neal might miss, and the
pictures are forwarded to him as soon as possible. That way he doesn't
"miss" being there.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/silverhawk@flash.net/album?.dir=/ b711re2&.src=ph&.tok=phuH16EBg2Q1Uw_.

Island Jim
Southwest Florida