Re: Heat zones

And that could be right, also--but how do you find that out? I've heard [don't know] that heat zones are based on the average annual number of days above some temp--85 degrees, I think. But that would not take into account, say, Sacto's 110-degree mid-summer weeks [and the annual ritual of frying an egg on the sidewalk].