Garden Club Talk

Today I spoke to a garden club in Jackson, TN.  I'm happy to report it went
very well.  The subject, on of my favorites, was 'Colonial Gardening.'  This
fall commences the 400th anniversary of the settlement of Jamestown Colony,
and the Garden Clubs of Virginia have planned tours of about 250 gardens along
with some of the historic plantations along the James River.  I really like
American history, and I've found all sorts of interesting facts about our
forebears.  My talk includes kitchen gardens as well as ornamental gardens.
Just had to share since this was only my second time to speak to a club, and
the first time nearly everybody fell asleep! <LOL> Hope this means I'm getting
better at it.
zem
zone 7
West TN