Re: Kitten Advice, please

Can you leave a garage/barn/shed/ door open and let
the kitty see you put some food in there?

You might not be able to trap it that way, but at
least you could 'show' it where some safe place is
when the storms get there?

I see everyone else gave the other suggestions I
thought of and some I hadn't.

Donna