Re: Orange jasmine now job hunt

Theresa, I'm so sorry to hear that. I can't imagine how frustrating this must be for both of you.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Theresa" <tchessie1@sbcglobal.net>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Thursday, May 25, 2006 10:55 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Orange jasmine now job hunt

Yeah- I'm tryingt o find that upside too- there's no way he's going to
relax though, not until he has a job.  It's been almost a year.  Ugh!
This is about driving me crazy.

Theresa

Donna wrote:

So sorry, I was hoping this would be the one.

There always has to be an upside, so guessing at least
he has time to relax and enjoy the spring without the
stress of a job getting in the way.

Saying a prayer that the next one works out...

Donna

--- Theresa <tchessie1@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

Well- I won't go out and by it after all.  DH heard
this AM that he
didn't get the San Diego job.  Rats! Spirits are
rather low in our house
today.

Theresa

james singer wrote:

Sunset says it does. Best cultivar by far is

"Lakeview"--outblooms all

the others. [Aroma is almost overwhelming this

morning.]