Re: Garden Design

I get it as well, and I love it. They always have great ideas for designs.
Speaking of magazines, my dog rescue has a new website where you can subscribe or renew and we get $40 % of the profits so if anyone is interested let me know and I'll send it to you. 650 titles, discount off the newsstand price, etc.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Theresa" <tchessie1@sbcglobal.net>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Thursday, May 25, 2006 5:01 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Garden Design

I got mine on a similar deal. I do like it- gives me ideas for plant combinations that I might like.

Theresa

SueNY wrote:

Anybody have an opinion on this magazine? I got an offer for it in the mail
the other day. Three years for $20. I am not familar with it...is it worth
it? Currently I read Horticulture and Country Living Gardener.

Sue