Re: Orange jasmine now job hunt

Sorry to hear you are struggling with this too.  I keep postponing
projects, jsut in case.  But this weekend i'm painting the back arbor,
and going to find out who my neighbor had come in a replace siding
(needs to be done), also need to meaure the kitchen window to replace.
We'll see how far I get.
Theresa