Re: OT: paint sprayers

Had one of those B&D airless sprayers once. Used it to paint the inside of a house I was remodeling. Worked okay, but I wasn't thrilled with it.

On May 26, 2006, at 11:45 PM, Theresa wrote:

Ok- advice time.

Have any of you use a paint sprayer that you actually like, or can provide advise about picking one out to purchase?? I really don't want to paint the back arbor by hand/roller. So..... any suggestions?

Theresa

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.0 N, 82.4 W