To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, May 27, 2006 7:14 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] OT: paint sprayers

We have one made by Wagner.  Actually bought it at a
moving sale quite a few years ago.  It served the
purpose of painting an old barn/shed, but we don't use
it indoors. Takes some getting used too.  Even
coverage was an issue, but by the time we got done we
got the hang of it.

If I could find it, I would send it to you. Doubt we
will ever use it again as we don't have that property
anymore.

Donna

--- Theresa <tchessie1@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

Ok- advice time.

Have any of you use a paint sprayer that you
actually like, or can
provide advise about picking one out to purchase??
I really don't want
to paint the back arbor by hand/roller.  So..... any
suggestions?

Theresa