Re: Kitten Advice, please

Thanks for sharing the link...it is great...we have feral cats from time,
although I haven't seen one recently...there may be too many dogs.  I am
thinking of getting a cat.  I checked two shelters on Thursday but their
cats were too old to introduce to my dog, who is a big rabbit hunter.  I
think I need to start with a small kitten so she will mother it.