Re: Amazon lily

Jim, so beautiful.   I have a large plant but have never had blooms.   Is
that because we have a short season?
     I have had some firsts this season.   My tulip tree was awesome.
Inside the blossoms looked as if they had been hand painted.   My Cornus florida
'Cherokee Chief' bloomed a lovely pink .   Earlier the yellow Magnolia
'Butterflies' bloomed which I think I reported.   Now if my Chinese fringe tree would
just bloom and   the blue Vitex.
     Today the temps were predicted to reach 90 and the winds were horrible.
 That is taking the blooms rapidly.   Tomarrow the temps are suppose to hit
88 and then rain.   Come on rain!
     Ceres