Re: Chicago Trip

I am glad you enjoyed Chicago... good thing you made
it home before this heat wave...

CNG isn't about display gardens (although they promote
that)- What I go there for is to check out newer
plants to see their habit and flowers etc. They have a
variety of things that grow here and are little
known.(at least to me) I personally think they do more
with the research end rather than the display end. Of
course, it is the wrong time to go there- ending of
the spring stuff and the summer stuff isn't quite
ready yet.

So what garden centers did they take you too? I don't
know Trudi.

Sorry bunnies took advantage of you not being
there....

Donna