To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, May 29, 2006 8:25 PM
Subject: RE: [CHAT] today

I agree with you, Donna. It should be in the 70s not the 90's! However, we
did not get the storms. Here it is close to 9:30pm and it is still 80 F.
outside, Our geothermal heat pump couldn't make the rapid switch from
heating to cooling this time and froze up. UGH! It isn't normally a
problem but.... I had to drag hoses all over this morning. That wasn't fun
either.

Blessings,
Bonnie (SW OH - zone 5)