Re: today

Today is was just great here! High 70's nice breeze. This weekend I did manage to get the arbor powerwashed. Also replaced the screen door on the front door, bought lattice to replace the fence boards on the side gates and the fake fence surrounding the AC unit. (didn't actually get around to replacing those, but maybe another weekend). Also got the side patio area measured, so tomorrow PM I can finally go order the paver stones!! I hope they can deliver this Friday, as I plan to take a 4-day weekend to get them all laid. LONG overdue (like since last summer). I'm so sick of seeing the sand bed and tracking sand in the house you just wouldn't believe it! So, painting the arbor is on hold for now.
Oh- I did manage to get the entire front and back gardens weeded!! Yeah!

Donna wrote:

Well after an all out war on weeds yesterday, (they
are still winning) I decided enough was enough and on
to other things for today.

Why do I always buy the wrong annual plants?   I seem
to do this every year... buy what I like early in the
season, then when it is time to plant, they somehow
just don't go together or something. They are all nice
in themselves, but somehow my containers just don't
have 'that' look. sigh.

Pam (and others south) how do you put up with this
heat!... Yesterday I thought I was gonna die keeping
up with a 16yr old in the high 80 something weather.
Seriously, quit early and layed on the couch for a
couple hours!  Today it is 90 something, and already I
am inside looking for somewhere cool at 1 in the
afternoon... maybe I will go out there again later.