Re: Holiday weekend

Well since you are about done over there, feel free to
come here and weed LOL!

Sounds wonderful, nothing in the veggies is ready to
eat here yet.. just planted it this weekend.

Lucky you to go on the Alaska cruise. That is where DH
wants to go, so I want to hear all about it. Somehow,
I worry about Alaska... just how cold is it there now?
(thoughts of iceburgs always hit me) I know you will
have a good time... cruises are awesome, very relaxing
or very busy depending on what you feel like doing...
but the best things is - someone is always waiting on
you constantly! I don't think I ever walked into our
room and it wasn't tidied up... swear that cabin boy
was just watching for you to leave... 24/7

Donna

--- Johnson Cyndi D Civ 95 CG/SCSRT