Re: Holiday weekend

I plant most of my herbs in pots, except for cilantro and parsley.
Tried them in pots, and they just did not do well. I have dill,
basil, oregano, and rosemary in pots and they have always thrived.
Have you tried freezing basil in ice cube trays, and storing the
cubes in ziplock bags for individual use?

Cathy, west central IL, z5b