From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Theresa
Sent: Tuesday, May 30, 2006 7:48 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] today

You sound like me.  I got the pavers ordered for our back patio
finally!  I just couldn't stand the sand being tracked in the house
anymore, and hell might freeze over before my husband finds a job.  So,
enough of the waiting around for something to change, and on with
living!!  Anyway, I'm taking Friday and Monday off of work and hope that
4 days is enough to get them all laid.  I do need to call and reserve a
brick saw tomorrow though- or else we won't get much done!  I'm sure
I'll have a zillion more weeds in another week, but at least for now I'm
(briefly) caught up.

Theresa

Bonnie & Bill Morgan wrote:

>You are so WAY ahead of me with the weeding and I'm tickled for you.
>Honestly, I get two or three beds done and have another 6 or 7 to do and I
>already need to re-weed the first one.   I find I have the most weeds in
the
>beds that were tilled.  The no-till beds (lasagna beds) have the fewest
>weeds even after all these years.  Any more beds or extensions to beds I
>make will be of the lasagna variety.
>
>Bill and I were hoping to get the new flooring into the family room.  We've
>got most of the prep work done, but there weren't enough hours for us to
get
>the flooring down.  Plan B is to do that next weekend, hopefully.
(Grandboy
>Brenden will be taking his First Communion, so we'll have to see whether we
>need to postpone the flooring again.)
>
>Blessings,
>Bonnie

Behalf