From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Theresa
Sent: Tuesday, May 30, 2006 10:48 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] today

You sound like me.  I got the pavers ordered for our back patio finally!  I
just couldn't stand the sand being tracked in the house anymore, and hell
might freeze over before my husband finds a job.  So, enough of the waiting
around for something to change, and on with living!!  Anyway, I'm taking
Friday and Monday off of work and hope that
4 days is enough to get them all laid.  I do need to call and reserve a
brick saw tomorrow though- or else we won't get much done!  I'm sure I'll
have a zillion more weeds in another week, but at least for now I'm
(briefly) caught up.