A new project for your garden...

My DH is always looking for something he thinks I might enjoy.  This
afternoon he found the website below and wondered if I could "create" this
garden scape in our yard.  LOL!!!  Now, just where would I put a display
like this one?  And what plants would I use to create it?

Enjoy!

http://news.yahoo.com/photo/060523/photos_us_rank_afp/1969d4fc703df3b33379f3
4993d5d79c

Blessings,