To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, May 31, 2006 6:30 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Heronswood

Their web site is still up and active. Hmmm. I couldn't get the article to
come up for me.
Hi Bonnie,

  They're just shutting down the physical nursery.  The online presence
  will remain.  Shipping, etc. is moving to Burpee's main office.

  Here's some other articles.

     http://hort.net/+13gQ
     http://hort.net/+13gP

Chris