Re: Heronswood

I believe this is a sign of the times. The little guys
are having a hard time making ends meet for so many
reasons.

We, the hobbiest, are partly to blame by not
supporting them totally. We might buy some plants, but
others are bought from the big box stores/ebay/etc at
reduced rates or just at sale times.. cuts that profit
margin down for them and stretches the ends even
further.

Now being honest, where did you buy plants at this
season? The high priced smaller nurseries or .....

Donna
who only bought from two places so far this year...
one mail order and a smaller local nursery (who had a
nice discount coupon, so I am no better than most of
you)

--- "Christopher P. Lindsey" <lindsey@mallorn.com>