Re: Heronswood

I order from HCG and PDN and everything else I get at my nursery.  Gotta
keep those folks in business.  This year they started getting some beautiful
shredded TX cedar mulch and it's the best stuff I've ever used.  I told them
keep getting this stuff - I've already carried it to people at work.  I used
to order from Forest Farm but I'm too full up for anymore viburnums.
Too bad.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX