Re: Plants; Global Warming

Right...the freeze recovery information from our Trial Gardens is "a wait
and see" advice.  Don't prune, just water to prevent more stress and wait.
I thought I had lost my Natchez crepe myrtle and my brown mission fig but
buds are beginning to poke out along the lower stems.  My ornamental
grasses are also very slow in greening up.  And, I have just begun to see
some lemon balm growth.

I think I told you that I am now a part of CoCoRaHS.  Yesterday, when I was
returning from volunteering Trial Garden work in Knoxville (about 26
highway miles from my home), the rain was coming down so hard that I
considered pulling over.  This morning when I checked the past 24 hours of
precipitation in my rain gage, we only had .03 inches.  Anyone interested
in joining?  http://www.cocorahs.org/

Bonnie Zone 7/7 ETN