RE: More weather, and other stuff

I'm surprised about the bees...are you sure they are bees and not yellow
jackets?  Bees have been dying in the US...many beekeepers have lost most
of their hives and no one knows the answer...referred to as the AIDS of
bees...they just disappear...no dead remains to help ID the cause.  Maybe
they have all migrated to your state?

Bonnie Zone 7/7 ETN