Re: OT - weather

No kidding.  Yes - been over two years since the lake's been full.  Tawakoni
and Lavon still have a way to go but they are getting better.  Those are
Dallas source lakes.  We draw from Cedar Creek, thank goodness.  And my rain
barrels are plumb full.  I should have got those years ago, what was I
thinking?

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX