Re: OT Appliances GRRR!

Oh my Auralie, how frustrating, vent away. If we all lived closer, we could have a work party at your place & transplant & talk plants for a day or 2. I hope she gets in gear & gets them moved. Maybe we should pray she has an attack of conscience? & remembers her promise to you! Judy B z 6 Idaho, on call for work so I get to spend at least part of this sunny day weeding & planting instead of dispensing pills & listening to lungs & bellies. ----- Original Message ----- From: <Aplfgcnys@aol.com>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, May 05, 2007 8:26 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] OT Appliances GRRR!

The garage is working out - I have to park very carefully as there
is only about a two-inch margin between the car and the oil tank.
What hasn't worked is that all the plants from the front of the
house - remember that scenario - are still down in the vegetable
garden.  The landscape person who put them down there for us
has been promising for more than two weeks to come and put
them back, but now she says not until late next week.  Not only
does the space in front of the house look awful - I need to be
planting things in the vegetable garden where the things from the
house are planted.  We're talking about a large azalea, a fairly
large Mugo pine, and an entire bed of perennials.  Lots of them
are up in the garden, but some don't look at all good.  Not a
good season.  Thanks for letting me complain.

In a message dated 05/05/2007 9:17:29 AM Eastern Standard Time,