To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, May 05, 2007 10:48 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] More weather, and other stuff

I have tons of bees, honey, bumble and leafcutters. I think they appreciate
the organic wildlife habitat and the abundance of herbs, flowers and such.
I haven't seen any decline and would be very sad to see it.

I seem to have a lot of honeybees in my yard, and I surely do hope they
stay
there.  The ones around here live mostly in hives of their own design.
zem
zone 7
West TN