Re: Redbud - Echium - can't win em all

Your place looks great Kitty - love the babies too.  I love VA bluebells but
they croak from the heat here, so I settle for Blue Daze.  My redbud is 11
years old now and has survived this 2 year + drought.  Could they suffer
from too much water I'm wondering?   Can't think of what might have happened
to it otherwise.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX